Pages

Monday 8 May 2017

Hedgehog Kit

Goodness me I didn't mean to be away from blogging!  My only excuse is that the garden is a delight and I revel in digging and planting and weeding in my free time, at which point I'm too sleepy to write, so you'll all have to forgive me.

I've spent what few evenings I've had awake working on kits.  I love kits!  Kind people give them to me for gifts and so I have a supply carefully squirrelled away for when I want to make something but I'm too tired to work it out from scratch.

Today I want to show you some lovely hedgehogs!


As you can see they came in a lovely tin!


The big one was the only hedgehog that needed any making up.  Needle and thread was provided, as was stuffing.  


As you can see the fluff made it easy to hide the stitches.


Now I have two sweet little hedgehogs to join my large collection of soft toys for when the small people pop round for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!