Pages

Thursday 1 January 2015

Crochet Hook Roll

Happy New Year!  Next week I might have some sewing resolutions to talk about but for now, here's a crochet hook roll I made!

This was made for Katy.  I'll let you in on a secret for making for Katy, she's the best to make for!  because she asks for gifts (so you know exactly what to give her) but then totally forgets what she's asked for (every single time) so you get to look like an amazingly thoughtful gift giver!


As she wanted a crochet hook roll and her favourite colours are blue and yellow this was a very easy thing to run up! 


I used a yellow satin for the lining, blue cotton for the outer and trimmed it with copious amounts of blue and yellow ribbon.


I think it turned out really nicely!  Which reminds me, I must get around to making myself one at some point...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!