Pages

Monday 22 August 2016

Baking

Sorry for missing last week - I was on my holidays and I thought' I'd queued some posts up but apparently I wasn't that organised...

Anyway, I didn't craft a lot last week, so here, have some photos of my most recent bakes!

 
This is an apple and blackberry crumble cake.  I made this for my vampire larp and it all disappeared so I think it was popular!  Recipe can be found here (I cheated and used my own crumble mix though, because I had some anyway). 


These are gluten free flapjacks cooling.  Mostly so  my beloved could also have cake (he's not allowed gluten anymore on doctors orders, which does occasionally make cookery tricky).  I use this recipe and add way more sultanas than are called for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!