Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Blinging Up Crowns

So, I didn't entirely make this!  Katy sells these adorable tiny lace crowns and I knew I wanted to give one to my friend Lamoriel for Christmas, but I also knew I wanted it a bit...  well Blingier!  So I bought a red crown off Katy, got my beads out and went to work!


I added a line of red pearl beads  round the base and some red seed beads along the arch design in the lace.  I then added a single gold seed bead to the centre of each lace flower.


I'm so pleased with how it turned out!  Lizard (who was with me when I added the beads), was so impressed that she asked nicely to have her crown blinged up and picked out the beads she wanted on it.


As you can see here, the end result was much admired as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!