Pages

Monday 17 September 2018

Anastacia Gown

Another CoT make!  Here is my fellow 1880s vampire larper, beautiful Christine in her Convention of Thorns gown!


I've been working on this (on and off) since April I think and it has been such fun!



 Christine knew she wanted autmnal colours and we settled on green and orangey gold almost immediately.


 The pattern is Butterick B4571.  I edited it to be a separate underskirt and overgown though.


 As you can see, it is gloriously swishy! 


 The overgown is cotton velvet and the contrast and skirt fabric is a faux silk I think.  It's trimmed in gold lace and green and gold satin ribbon.


I also made a 'pocket' to hang of her belt so she's got somewhere to stash things like her character sheet!


Have some detail shots!



And on Thursday I'll show you the photos we took of Christine in her full kit because she looks amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!