Pages

Thursday 14 February 2019

An In Character Courting Gift

My vampire character is courting another and as we had our Valentine's game I decided to have a little fun and make a courting gift.



This is a decoupage box from Hobbycraft which I painted to look like a book.


Katy kindly made me a stencil to do the title and then I sealed it with Mod podge.  I found the corners in the Works and hot glued them on.


I had so much fun making this!  I filled it with little bits I'll show you next time but for now I'll finsih up with some pics of the rose that I tied to the outside of the book to follow an ic game night custom of 'a rose for love and a book forever'.



The pictures, incidentally, are all taken by Katy!



The rose is blue organza with a garden wire ribbon wrapped stem and scrap of lining fabric calyx.



The book is in my paramour's colours, the rose my characters, to symbolise them joining together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!