Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

Birthday Dress In 3!

What Katy really wanted for her birthday was to have a dress that matched me and Lizard.  Obviously I obliged!


Matchy Matchy!  We love a bit of matching!


The fabric is a delightful t-shirting print and I still have some leftovers, so there will be some more items made from it!



Katy's dress has a cross over bodice and is fully lined as are the sleeves.  It has a circle skirt and hemming it took as long as making the entire bodice!



 Lizard's dress has a t-shirt style bodice, which is lined and t-shirt sleeves which are not.  It's skirt is a gathered rectangle and it has a ribbon waistband.



 I am so in love with these dresses!


I totally failed to get a photo of mine, so you will have to wait to see it on another day!  But mine has a t-shirt bodice and a 2/3 circle skirt and is unlined.


Don't we all look amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!