Pages

Thursday 20 June 2019

Enteri and Skirt - Legacy Kit

Please excuse the dodgy photos!  Once again these are my last minute making test pics!


This blue robe is another Folkwear pattern - the Enteri.  I made it out of stretch velvet, which is not at all the correct fabric, but it was in my stash so I went for it!


My skirt did not have a pattern,  I just pleated a load of cotton down to my waist and added a waistband.  I had this cotton in my stash as well which was lucky!  Especially as feathers are one of the symbols of the Curator who we follow IC.


The eagle eyed amongst you might recognise the chiffon of my veil from my evening gown I made to wear to the Mansion House.  I had left over chiffon as well so I used the embroidery machine to add feathers to it!

Katy made me a hat to pin my veil to and I was all set!  The pic of me in the hat is the only one I actually took of myself all event - too busy having fun to remember photos for this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!