Pages

Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas Present Reveals!

Hullo!  I hope you had a lovely Christmas!  As you read this I am actually at my lovely in-laws house seeing my nieces and having our traditional boxing day.  However, now Christmas is over I can start showing off all my makes!

First up is my Mum's present.  She wanted a laundry bag.  Ask and ye shall receive!


It's made from a printed poly cotton with the word 'laundry' appliqued on in taffeta.  The lining is lining fabric in mustard yellow.


I turned the lining over at the top so it can be seen in a cute ruffle when the drawstring is pulled tight.




I hope Mum likes it!  Next week I have trivets and lavender sachets to show.  In the meantime, have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!