Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

#DICraftSwap - Christmas

Yes, I'm still participating in Hannah's wonderful #DICraftSwap!

For the Christmas swap, I was sending to Hannah.  I'm afraid I have to confess I failed miserably at taking photos of the things I sent her, as I did my making for her around the time we lost Gran and I was a bit disorganised then...



This is the only photo I took!  It's a felt Christmas tree decoration I made her, when I was deciding on the placement of the sparkly bit!

Charlotte sent to me and she sent me a package I think any larper would have loved, so I felt very spoilt!

Charlotte is an amazing crocheter and she made me this awesome hat!














It looks awesome and, unlike all my other hats, it keeps my face toasty warm as well! She also sent me some gorgeous socks!


These are fluffy on the inside and really comfy!  Again, perfect for my winter larping gear and keeping my feet lovely and warm inside my boots.

Charlotte also sent me some chocolate, which is always welcome in any larp!





I shared these with some of my fellow monsters whilst waiting for the player crew to turn up.  Very tasty they were too!

It was a wonderful parcel and it made Sunday's game that little bit more fun (and warm!).  I'm currently working on my next #DICraftSwap, so I'll leave you to go and finish it. 

Next week, I'm hoping to have photos of my Elven Ballgown to show!  I can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!