Pages

Monday 23 February 2015

Filler Post

And it's late, sorry!  I went to the Elven Ball on Saturday and my dress was much admired and soon there will be photos but over 1200 pics were taken (including 'arty ones' that required me balancing on a chair in heels....) so they might not be up for a bit.

In the meantime - I have achieved some knitting!  Check out these lovely leaf wash cloths I knitted!


The pattern can be found here and was a lovely knit.  I did the garter stitch one mostly at the pub on Friday afternoon (I know, it's a decadent lifestyle :P)


 The stocking stitch leaf was started during Call the Midwife last night and finished before bed.  So, reasonably fast knits, both of them!


 I've included my hand in this pic for a sense of scale.


As you can see they're still blocking but I can't wait to use them!  I have also knitted a pair of fingerless mitts today (yes, it's been all about the knitting this weekend) so I may show those off on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!