Pages

Monday 14 December 2015

I went to the Zoo!

Well, actually to Avon Valley Wildlife and Country Park.  But while I'm busy frantically putting the finishing touches to my Christmas sewing why don't you all enjoy some cute animal pics?


I saw some pigs, with one trying to convince it's sibling to get up and play!


These donkeys were really shy but so fluffy!


The alpaca's were really friendly and loved being fed from my hand.  Quite slobbery though...


This Shire horse was huge and totally uninterested in me once he realised I wasn't going to feed him.


The reindeer were really shy, but given I'm playing a deer druid this year I was especially pleased to see them!


This tiny shetland was so unimpressed with the rain.  Can't really say I blame it poor thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!