Pages

Thursday 24 December 2015

New Top and Shrug

As it's the festive season I've been out quite a bit, to various meals and parties.  So clearly I needed a new top!


You can't really tell in these photos, but there's a gold glittery pattern all over the fabric.  It's very pretty!


 The patterns are the vest top and shrug pattern from my much loved and ever trusty Alabama Chanin book!  When I was out I wore them with my black silk skirt, but totally forgot to take photos.  So theses were taken quickly this morning by my Lil Sis who is visiting for Christmas.  Thanks Lil Sis!

Incidentally, I'm not the only one who likes this fabric....


Tiny Bean attempted to make off with the fabric when I was making the top!



 Mostly because she thought it looked good to eat, but luckily we were able to dissuade her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!