Pages

Monday 9 January 2017

Christmas Frocks

But not for me!  I made a couple of dresses for some of the small people in my life!  Today I'll show you the littlest one, made for Starbug.


Made in my perennial favourite Party Frock pattern from the Cottage Mama and using up the snowflake fabric I acquired for last years patchwork.


I lengthened the skirt and omitted the contrast binding at the bottom.  I also used a red grosgrain ribbon in place of the waist sash.


I'm not entirely sure where the buttons came from, but I have a sneaking suspicion they might actually come from Starbug's Great Grandma's button collection, some of which made their way into my stash a few years back, to be carefully hoarded until I find the right project!

I'll show you the other one on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!