When we were at the Knitting and Stitching show this year, we found a stall selling beautiful patterns for various things made with tweed. I picked up a Green Man pattern and made this for Xanthipe.
I'm really pleased with how it turned out! I did deviate from the pattern slightly in that I left off the flowers and I didn't use all the recommended fabrics.
Making the leaves was the trickiest part because I couldn't find a way to transfer the pattern but a paper template worked for me so it wasn't an insurmountable issue.
I wrapped the milliners wire in ribbon, mostly to make the back at pretty as the front. It was a lovely gentle make though and I really enjoyed stitching it!