Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Fluttershy Bounding

As has been previously mentioned, my Goddaughter had her birthday.  For her party, all her godmothers and her parents were requested to dress up as My Little Ponies.  I was informed I was to be Fluttershy (have I mentioned she has dictator tendencies?).  Given that I own nothing yellow or pink, I set about making a bound outfit!


I made a yellow t-shirting dress, with short sleeves and a circle skirt and a pink bolero.


I added Fluttershy's cutie mark to the skirt (I got the embroidery files from this seller on Etsy)


My bolero has the my little pony wing shape appliqued on to it.


I teamed it with my green petticoat, some pale pink tights and some pink hair clips from Claires and Katy made me Fluttershy Pony Ears to complete the look!  

The party was great fun and I'm looking forward to doing it all again next year!

2 comments:

  1. Ah looks fab. Hope she had a loveky day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D She had a great day and is still talking about how wonderful her party was!

      Delete

Thank-you for dropping by!