Pages

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Presents!

I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas!  I have and I've been very spoilt.

I got lots of lovely presents, including books on sewing and embroidery :D

However my three favourites have to be...

How cute is this necklace?!
Yup, a hand driven sewing machine necklace.  It's so adorable!  As you may have guessed, by what is it hanging on my next favourite present is...

A dressmakers dummy
Never again will I need someone to pin my hem!  Also means I can play with draping and pinning fabric.  And means I don't have to model for this blog anymore, so expect to see a lot more of it on here...

Now the last and best present I want to show you...

This is a K28 Singer.
I love my new (well to me...) machine to pieces!  In fact, when I'm done writing this I'm going to have a go at threading it up and stitching on it! 

I'll try and post again in the next day or so, and hopefully show you what I've been making recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!