The pattern is McCalls 6442. I used a sea green fine corduroy for the outside and a pale mint green lining fabric.
The pattern calls for the coat to be held closed with a tie belt, but that's not really my style, so I used a button instead.
The hood is huge, as you can see, but as the weather helped me test today, it does a good job of keeping my head dry!
I quite like this coat, though I'm not hugely happy with the overall fit. Still, lessons learnt for the future!
In case you are wondering, the photos were taken in the Tyntesfield grounds, as that's where my wonderful hubby and I went today!
On Thursday, I hope to show some new bits and pieces, but it very much depends on whether I find the time to get them done. If not, it'll be a picture of my now deceased NPC Nikita!