The dress is made of linen, cotton and some scraps of a poly lace that was from one of my mum's ball gowns. The pattern is a heavily modified Simplicity 0501.
I decided that as much as I love Hattie's gown, this year I wanted a dress I felt pretty in but could still run around in. The accessories are what make this kit, I feel, but the dress provides a great, practical but still lovely base layer.
I bought the antlers on Etsy from here, and the tail came from here. Everything else (gloves, leg warmers not pictured here, belt pouch and bag) I made.
The makeup is from a tutorial found here, that inspired the whole character! Next up I'll show off her sleeveless robe and cape.