Pages

Monday 2 November 2015

The Knitting and Stitching Show 2015

Yes, as usual we headed to London in Mid-October for the Knitting and Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace.

I do so love this as a day out, although I have to say afternoon tea was so disappointing this year we have decided not to go to that again.  The tickets were wrongly printed and needed correcting at the door, the cake wasn't that nice and the first cup of tea I was served was cold.  Next year we'll just pack our own cake and sit in the picnic area.

The stalls however were as fabulous as ever (I wish I could show you, but for the most part the stalls discourage photos) and my shopping was varied and fun!


This is my complete haul of goodies, as usual with some stuff hidden as it's due to end up in presents.  


 I got a set of paper scissors to cut pretty scalloped edges and two different bag kits which I'm really looking forward to making up!

 I got this yarn from stylecraft and I am hoping to make a hat and fingerless gloves from it, I have Plans for the lace edged zips and limiting myself to so few embroidery threads was really hard!

I will try and show off bits as I get them finished, we shall have to see! I also took a few photo's from the exhibition.


I adored this wall hanging!



These figures made up a chess set and were wonderful! 


And I thought this one rather fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!