Pages

Monday 1 October 2018

A Birthday Princess Dress

Small Bean is 5!  How did that happen?  I'm sure she was only a baby last time I looked! Anyway, last time she was round we talked birthday gifts and apparently the in thing this year for the discerning 5yr old is a princess dress, as pink as is possible.  Well...  WHo am I to gain say such authority?


Please excuse the poor photos - I've been so busy recently I had to take the pics the minute I finished it and that was quite late at night...


 The dress is pink stage satin, with a hot pink lace hem, a pink sequin star applique and a petersham ribbon with white circles printed on it.



I also added a rose ribbon trim to the neckline and it's got pink polka dot buttons.

I am reliably informed that it meets all requirements!  Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!