Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

Vampire Ball 1883

Goodness, it' feels like I've been working on this forever!  We had our annual ball at Vampire and I have sooo many things I made to show you!

Today, I thought I'd show some of my character's gifts to various high up important people in the game world.


I made dance cards!   We use cards at our ball, but our cards are just paper and it's really easy to lose them, so I thought a booklet would be handy both in and out of character!

Erika Leroux is the (current) Prince of Bath and loves rowan blossom, so I had a go at sketching my own design and sewing for her!


 Anne Bowesley is London's current seneschal and sunflowers mean admiration/appreciation so I thought that would be a good choice for her.


Christine, is not a high up, but as her player ooc did loads of work for the game as an AST and we're ic friends I figured she could have one too! She's worn hawthorn blossom in her hair before so I attempted so sketch and sew some!


Obviously, I needed one for me and what flower could any Toreador want, beyond a rose?  Mine is made in my dress fabric and trimmed with the lace my skirt and bodice are decorated with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!