Hullo! I'm back! I've managed to get some photos of various makes and so I actually have something to show for once!
I made this shirt last year, but didn't manage to get a picture until our last IC meal.
I used Butterick B4486 for my pattern. It's basically the same as my previous quartered ghillie shirt
Red instead of green for a personal paladinic colour scheme. It's made in cotton and has gold cuff buttons.
Sorry for the poor photos, I'm still on my phone camera and the lighting in the pub was very poor! I do have a few bits to show so check back on Thursday for a skirt I made a while ago.