Pages

Thursday 9 April 2015

Dresden Plate Cushion

So, at the last Knitting and Stitching Show I went to, I picked up a Dresden plate quilt template ruler.  Then, had no time or energy to do anything with it and so it got put on the back burner.

Then, between Christmas and the New Year, I did have some free time, so I made one Dresden plate.  Because I could!

After that, I needed to do something with it, so I turned it into a cushion cover.


The Dresden is made from previous quilting scraps and the cushion cover is gold satin (remnants from one of my mothers ball gowns I think).


It looks really nice with the rest of the cushions, though Mr Kit now complains he's too afraid of getting the cushions dirty.  Oh well, more comfort for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!