Pages

Monday 27 June 2016

New Frock!

(Last time I mention it, I promise...) Becoming a Godmother felt like a new frock occasion (ok, it helps I have two weddings and afternoon tea at the Savoy coming up to attend as well) so I took the opportunity to indulge my frivolous side.

Wings, because fairy godmother, duh!

I didn't really get many photos though, because I was far too busy having fun, so you'll have to take my word for how fabulously swooshy the skirt is!

Fairy godmothers, hanging out together, sans goddaughter who was asleep by this point!

The pattern is McCalls 7117, with the straps and longest length skirt.  I used cotton chambrey in a rose vine print and I love this dress so very much!


I had to take the entire dress in quite a lot, but I'm happy with the finished fit. I can't wait to wear this again and I'm giving serious thought to running up another one...


Last Baptism pic, surprise face is go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!