Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

Hoodie!

I am both sad and pleased that this is the last fabric from my German stash all used up.  Sad because it's all been such lovely fabric to work with, but pleased because I can now justify buying a new stash when I head out there later in the month!

Any which way, this hoodie has to be the most popular thing I've ever made!  Every time I've worn it I've had compliments on it, that turn to awe when I mention I made it!


I made it using Choly Knight's Women's Fitted Cosplay Hoodie Pattern.  I made the most basic version, so as not to detract from my fabric, though, I did add ears to it!


 It's so comfy!  And such a good fit!  I didn't have to make any adjustments to the pattern at all, which is my favourite type of pattern.


 As for my fabric, it's a sweat-shirting of some kind with a beautiful fox and flower print all over it.  I have lined the hood with a white t-shirting but other than that left it unlined so as to have the full effect of the gorgeous fluffy wrong side of the fabric.


 I am so in love with this hoodie and I'm already planning my next one.  Perhaps there will be more suitable fabric awaiting me abroad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!