Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

Shawl!


I finished a knitted thing in less than a year!  I bought the yarn and pattern for this at the Knitting and Stitching Show last October and I have enjoyed slowly working on it over the winter and the spring.


The pattern is four lines and simple enough for me to memorize!  It said it took six balls of yarn, so I bought six and knitted to the end.


 The yarn is Stylecraft Alpaca Tweedy Chunky.  I really liked the pinky red the pattern illustration is knitted in but sadly I look awful in that colour so I plumped for this pretty blue instead!


It's lovely and snuggly and I really enjoy wearing it!  I just need a pretty shawl pin to complete the look now...





2 comments:

  1. I'm so going to end up getting you a Death's Omega brooch :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not quite the look I was going for, but I appreciate the sentiment :P

      Delete

Thank-you for dropping by!