Pages

Thursday 8 December 2011

Patchwork Again...

I don't think I've shown you this blanket yet, despite the fact it's been gracing my sofa for a fair few months now (except when I take it camping anyway).  Anyway, it came to my attention as I photographed the presents on the sofa (can't show you those yet, sorry...) so here it is.




Sorry for the brevity of posts at the moment, but whilst I am really enjoying making things for all my nearest and dearest the time it takes is a lot and it leaves me with nothing to say to you all!  I'd tell you all about the pretty little things I've made except that most of those I make for read this so I can't and keep the surprise!



I'll have a new cloak to show you on Monday and hopefully by next Thursday I'll have some of my steampunk gear photographed but no promises I'm afraid.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!