Pages

Thursday 22 December 2011

Happy Christmas!

In the spirit of actually having a holiday and not wearing myself out by trying to do everything this will be my last post until the new year.

Have some totally random photos of a griffin (honest) plushie that I made for a friend.  I can't even remember when/why I gave it to her, but it is kind of cute...


Made with brown fleece, gold velvet and some buttons from the button box.  No pattern but I took inspiration from a google image search I think.
Have a lovely Christmas/New Year and I will be back in January with the handmade presents I haven't been able to show you yet and (hopefully) what ever I've been making over the next week!

1 comment:

  1. That bottom picture was taken from an unfortunate angle. I mean, I've worked out that they're legs now, but still...

    PJW

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for dropping by!