Pages

Saturday 7 April 2012

Dropping off the Radar

I think blog posts are likely to stay sporadic for a while.  I'm working on big projects that  don't want to show until they are finished and my free time has been occupied with non sewing projects!

Here's a few quick pics of the weapons repainting we've been up to today!

This will eventually be green!
Sorry for the messy garage pictures!

The isoflex only corner

As you can see I'm not very good at painting...

Latex and paint!    
















The fumes from the isoflex are really quite vile though!  So in between painting baking has happened and much tea has been drunk!  And with that cheery thought I'm off to put the kettle on again and then settle down to sewing so I have something to show sooner rather than later.  I miss this little blog when I don't update it.


I piped the crosses on, badly!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!