Pages

Monday 21 April 2014

Short Break of Sorts

Sorry about last week.  It turns out that whilst working out in a gym has done a lot to improve my fitness, it still can't completely eradicate the effects of a weekend in armour, so between recovering from that and packing to travel this weekend sewing didn't really happen.

Sewing is happening this week, but in a rush and with no time to show it off due to deadline stress, so instead I thought you could have a couple of Small Bean posts instead!

Today, please enjoy some pics of Bean showing off her epic measuring skills! (I am determined that she's going to grow up to craft).

Look Mum!  Auntie Luthaisea has given me a thing to chew!
See?  This is how long I am!
And this is my torso measurement, haven't I grown?!

As you can see, she's growing like a weed!  Sooner or later she's going to need another coat!  Any suggestions as to it's style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!