Pages

Monday 23 June 2014

Teeny Tiny Zipper Pouch

Ever see a tutorial and think, goodness I have to make that it's so cute?  I do fairly frequently and when I saw Deby Coles Teeny Tiny Zipper Pouch I knew I needed to make one for me and one for my lovely ex-lodger as a belated 'yay you passed your driving test' present.

The tutorial has a wonderfully helpful video to go with it and it was such a simple sew.  I adore the results!


The pink one is mine and the blue one was the gift.  I want to make more of these, but I don't have a use for more so I am trying to restrain myself...





















Sam was impressed that they were lined despite their diddy size!


I just love the colours and the shape and the size and well...  Everything really!

In other news, this is apparently my 200th post!  It's been a good sewing journey so far, let's see where the next 200 posts take us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!