Pages

Monday 16 June 2014

The Potential Attack of the Moths!

We had a scare a week ago, in that I thought we had moths in the linen cupboard.  Luckily we don't (my awesome husband went through every bit of fabric going to check) but I'm still feeling paranoid.

So I ran up some very quick lavender sachets, to ward off all moths!


It turns out pale blue organza is a pig to photograph, so please excuse the extremely shoddy nature of these photos!


As you can see, they are quite utilitarian in nature, the most exciting thing about them being that I grew and dried the lavender myself.  Which is not something I recommend.  It's a heck of a lot of work for not that much gain.



It does make me feel kind of proud though.  Because I can do this sort of thing if I want! 

See you on Thursday when I have a new frock to show off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!