Pages

Thursday 10 July 2014

WIP Update

I'd love to show you what I'm working on at the moment, but I can't as it's a present!  So instead, here's a look at the two WIPs I've managed to do some work on.

First up, my crochet blanket.  Last time you saw it, it looked like this


Since then I've finished the cream and added a new colour, of which I am on my second ball. I'm not working on this very often though, not because I don't enjoy it, but more because it's now to big to be easily portable and I try to save it for days when I can't settle to anything else!


 The other WIP to have progressed is my lace knitting.  When you last saw it, it looked like this


Since then, I have been steadily plugging away whenever I get a minute or two and slowly, but surely it's lengthening.  I'm almost at half way. Not convinced I shall make my self imposed September deadline though!


Right, I'll be back on Monday to show you my present making.  In the meantime, have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!