Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

A Wedding at the Park!

So, I've not got anything sewn to show you today (because I've been lax about photographing stuff, making presents that can't be revealed yet and preparing for a Very Important Party at work), but I thought as at least some of you are also readers of A Fresh Page you might want to see what Katy's been upto as well.



Yep, she and Mr P made it official.  It was a really, really good day and I'm so pleased to have been there to share it with them!


We ate a lot of these!  (No really, I had so much sugar!)


 And following the brides excellent example, we spent a fair amount of time on the bouncy castle!


As you can see, here I am, trying to balance as Crazy Greg bounces over to our corner.

It was an amazing day full of fun, love and laughter.  Everything a wedding should have!  But as revenge for having to stand up in front of a room full (marquee full really) of people - have a picture of Katy's dress in an earlier stage of construction!

Doesn't she look darling?
See you on Monday where I shall share what I wore to the Very Important Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!