Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

An Important Lunch Party

Small Bean is one!  Where has the last year gone?

Cute Family Portrait!

So we went out for lunch and then to the park and then to the inevitable afternoon tea.  I do love afternoon tea!  but I digress.  A birthday means a present.  Here's what I gave her.



 It's a racoon, incase you were wondering!  From Simplicity K1549 (oh how I love this pattern!), made from leftover Alice dress scraps, Briony under dress scraps and my steampunk skirt scraps.  There's a tiny ammount of embroidery on the face and overall I'm really happy with how it turned out.


Small Bean however, in the way of all small people was utterly uninterested.  


She much preferred her tasty birthday card!


Aunty Physara's phone was considered a wonderful toy (much to Aunty Physara's disapproval, bad Aunty Luthaisea!)


So we ended up in the swing.  Because why not?  All in all, it was a wonderful day.  Next week I shall have a wedding gift and a long awaited doublet to show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!