Monday, 22 September 2014

Red Party Dress

We had a Red Party at work last week, so I needed a red frock.  Did I have one?  Nope!  So I ran a quick one up!


It's another Simplicity 2359 (same pattern as I used for Magrat)  but this time I made it knee length for a change.

 
As you can see I made droopy sleeves, though I'm not as keen on this attempt at sleeve drafting.


Also, please excuse the derpiness of my expression.  I've been home for about two hours at the time of writing this and I'm more than a little bit sleepy! 


The gold ribbon trim is something I had in my stash and I had the perfect amount to finish the dress!


All in all, I was fairly pleased with ho it turned out.  It certainly pleased the party girl and at the end of the day, that's what really matters.  Come back on Thursday to see what I've made Small Bean for her first ever birthday!  (And to find out how much cake she managed to eat...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!