Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

Odds and Ends

Busy, busy, busy!  So many projects on the go right now I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever finish anything ever again! Logically I know I will, but even so my blue velvet frock coat is regrettably far in the future.

Still, could be worse, at least the stuff I'm sewing is fun!

Last week I ran up a quick knitting needle roll.  It's to hold circular needles and knitting accessories and matches an earlier roll that sadly I don't have any photos of.


I quite like it and I'm told the recipient is also happy with it so that's all good.

The other thing I realised I haven't shown is a simple little embroidery I did for my husband for Valentine's Day (yes we do celebrate Valentines, yes I am aware it's a commercial holiday etc, etc, no I don't care...)


It's just chain stitch on linen but it was quite a fun sew.  I drew the design on to the linen with a fade out fabric pen and off I went.  It took two evenings to do the whole thing and get it in the frame.









Maybe I'll get something finished before Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!