Pages

Monday 20 January 2014

Jabots

I do like a nice bit of lace and I love ruffles!  Luckily I have many, many friends who appreciate the same things as me.  So for Christmas, three of them got jabots!

I used this tutorial and it was a nice easy sew.


All the lace!


I didn't add the brooch as I wanted these to be customisable to the outfit as they may be used for multiple characters.


So, there you go.  Jabots!  I now really want one for myself, so I need to keep an eye out for a suitable wide lace.

4 comments:

  1. OOooh these might be PERFECT for Percy's new outfit (photos tonight) as it is currently a little bit indecent in the neck area (not by anyone's standards TODAY... but oh, 100/150 years ago it would have been SCANDALOUS) - *off to read the tutorial*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really easy to make and I bet you have everything you'll need in your stash already!

      Delete
  2. I'd love to start wearing one of them but I think it might look funny with a T-shirt. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about pairing one with the cute black blouse you mended? That could work I think :)

      Delete

Thank-you for dropping by!