Pages

Monday 27 January 2014

Pouches!

I ran these up for a couple of friends of mine who I know cook with bay (even if one of them isn't often allowed in the kitchen these days...)


These are made of cotton which I embroidered before I made it up into pouches. 



The embroidery is a very simple back stitch design I doodled up.  I also want to show you my latest hanging heart pouch.  I am very much in love with grid quilting at the moment!  This was a present for a friend who has a love of steam punk and a like of the brown and gold colour scheme.



Apologies for the shortness of this post, illness in this house has left me somewhat fuzzy headed....

1 comment:

  1. The pouches are cute and the heart is really beautiful. Hope you feel better soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for dropping by!