Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

New Year New Look, Same Old Technology Fails!

Hi All!  I hope you like the new look of the blog, I've been playing with it a bit!  Sadly though, I need a new camera card reader, as the old one seems to have died a death, so there may be a temporary shortage of pics with posts until I get that sorted.  In the meantime, here's my new winter coat!


 It's made of fleece and lined in cotton (only the bodice).


 The pattern is my own design and though you can't really see it, the lapels are embroidered (in black, because clearly, that's whta this coat needed.  More black!).


The buttons are silver and are part of my super special Cheddar Gorge stash (acquired for me by a very kind friend), because I wanted it have one bit of the coat that wasn't black!



There's not really a lot to say about it.  It's warm, and comfy and washable and that's it really....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!