Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

DICraft Swap - Zodiac Theme

Ok, I am very behind on writing about these swaps!  Still, better late than never, right?

Today I want to talk about the zodiac swap where I sent to Hannah and Lauren sent to me.

Here's what I sent Hannah.






















Hannah loves reading, so I embroidered her a starsign bookmark with french knots for the stars.  I also made her a keyring with beads to be the stars.


Lastly, I covered a notebook for her which I embroidered her name onto in rainbow rayon thread!  Nothing beats a bit of rainbow in my book!























Her bought gifts were a notelet set and some cupcake stickers.  Not strictly zodiac, but hopefully still fun gifts!

















Lauren sent me a beautiful parcel, wrapped in the prettiest tissue paper that I was far too excited to stop and photograph!


As you can see she's made me a gorgeous wooden rose keyring and an awesome taurus constellation badge, then further spoilt me with some Scottish badges (which I adore), an amazingly nice scented candle and holder and a beautiful notecard that has a coaster pitcuring and Edinburgh streetmap on it!  Thank-you Lauren for all my lovely things!

As ever a huge thank-you to Hannah who organises this swap!  If you want to join in with this swap, please head over to Hannah at Dainty and Ivory.  This months theme is Countries and there's still time to sign up!

I'm off to Devon at the weekend, for the BathLARP Low Level 36hr and I'm really looking forward to a weekend with my friends in Caddihoe.  However, most excitingly I have made three pieces of super secret kit for the event, which I shall take photos of and share in all their glory when I'm recovered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!