Pages

Saturday 20 November 2010

Bleh...

Sorry for the lack of updates on Thursday, I've not been feeling all that great, so have lost all energy and motivation to sew. :(

Instead I've been knitting...

Sorry for poor photo quality...
These are tiny little hats for premature babies.  And very good knitting practise for me.  They mean I've done lots of casting on and off, relearned 'stocking stitch' (It's going to be the new long division, I can tell...) and also practised knitting two together...

I love this wool...
And yeah, that's about it really.  I'm supposed to have started my evening dress by now, but I really can't find the energy, so I think that will have to wait for next week.  In the meantime I'm spending a lot of time on the sofa, watching TV and knitting a new pair of hand warmers for myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!