Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Not Larp Kit!

Despite what Sam says, I've made this dress to wear for work.  I chose the material because it was so pretty I knew I needed something made out of it, and it was originally destined to be a hoodie.  However this way, I can wear it to work and be warm, plus I think it wil be a lovely dress to chill around the house in so I'm quite pleased with it.

Yes I know this is a bad pic of me, but it's a pretty good one of the dress...

It was a free prima pattern, from the magazine I think, and the only modification I've made is adding a ribbon tie to the back to give it a little more shaping.  I'm toying with the idea of adding trim around the neckline, but I'm not sure.

A slightly better picture of me at least :)


It's been a week for magazine ideas, as the other thing I've made came from the Company craft page a few months back.

Isn't it cute?!

I wasn't sure about my fabric/lace choices when I made this but I love it now!  I'm planning a few more in a range of colours, for steampunk props...

2 comments:

  1. Yes, they were terrible pictures. Sorry.

    PJW

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just possible I may forgive you... Maybe :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for dropping by!