Pages

Monday 15 November 2010

Deadline achieved, just...

I got the coat finished!  It looks pretty cool (if I do say so myself) and Panda is happy with it.  Sadly I finished it with about 2 minutes to go, so there wasn't time to get detailed shots of all the little flounces.  However this is Panda in full kit :)



Doesn't he look good?

I think it goes nicely with his hat and I'm very pleased with the epaulets.   It's made from navy and red faux wool, with silver trim.  The buttons are the ones that are meant to be fabric covered, but I left them plain as we wanted huge shiny buttons and that was the easiest (and cheapest) way of achieving it.

Tomorrow I should have some pictures of a pair of pj bottoms I made and possibly a hat depending on how I feel today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!