Pages

Thursday 12 January 2012

A dress for the New Year...

 Another of my mini adventure photo shoot outfits!


Photos taken in two areas due to rain...





 I made this dress during the day on New Years Eve, then wore it whilst hosting a party here.  It's Butterick 5030 again (Remember the red dress?) and made out of a lightweight jersey fabric.  I love this fabric so much!  The lady in the shop was kind enough to slip in a little extra, so I have a top ready to make as soon as I find time...

 As you can see I'm wearing a very pretty brooch with this dress.  I was lucky enough to win a competition the lovely Fi at Marmalade Rose held a while back and I won the brooch!  I love it to pieces and I knew it'd be the perfect thing to wear with this dress!

Next week I think we'll take a look at my victorian/steampunk gear.  Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!