Pages

Monday 30 January 2012

Exciting New Ventures

Woo!  I'm changing topic a little today, to tell you what I've been up to these past few weeks whilst you've (hopefully) been admiring my mini photo shoot.

There is a kit fair in Bristol, where wonderful people who sell all those lovely costume bits and weapons gather to sell their merchandise.  This year a new trader will be there!  Stuff and Nonsense is their name and I'm part of it!  I'm both hugely excited and beyond nervous about it.

Please head over to our website or Facebook page and let us know what you think. 

The Kit Fair is being held at Brunels Old Station, Bristol on Saturday 11/02 10:00 - 17:00, Sunday 12/02 11:00 - 16:00.

If you're there please drop by and say hi, we'd love to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!